Monday 8 February 2016

News from Utah!

Postcards from Utah

Dear Johanna, 
I want to offer my condolences about the horrible events in Paris. I hope none of your family was injured. I think it is terrible that things like this violent act happened. I wish those terrible things didn't happen. Paris is such a beautiful city and her people as well. Are things begining to go back to normal ? I hope so. If you need help just let me know in your next letter. I hope you don't mind if I ask questions. Do you feel safe to go out and have fun without being afraid ? I hope so. Just know our prayers are with all those who mourn the loss of loved ones. 
                                                                                                     May.

Bonjour Emma !
Oh my goodness ! When I first heard about the attack on paris I was so scared for you guys and I wanted to make sure everyone was okay !! I think that is just so crazy and so scary! How did you feel about it? was it close to your house or your family or friends? I would be so scared! I can't believe people do that. I hope you are doing good! I really loved reading your letter! 
Write back soon!                                                                          Whitney <3

No comments:

Post a Comment