Wednesday 21 September 2016

My 24 hours of Le Mans karting

I arrived on the circuit on Thursday morning when I met my team-mates and the staff of the team. We made the technical checks of the kart and I began my free trials by 4 pm and I finished at about 11 pm.


Friday was like Thursday except that at the end the day, we made the timed tries and we finished at the 20st place which allowed us to have a nice place on the starting grid .

Saturday was the big day, starting time was at 3 pm. Then began the hardest race that I had ever participated before !

But who's this champ?

Indeed, the night was very hard, we broke an engine and we lost many places but we did not give up until the end of the race and we finished on Sunday at 3 pm at the 6th place of our category and 14th of general classification of the 24 hours of Le Mans and the world championships of endurance karting.
S. H. from ES

No comments:

Post a Comment